***My resume***
Miss Pattamawadee Tapech
Address : 80/2 Moo.1 T.Kathu A.Kathu Phuket 83120 Thailand
E-mail : nutty_cs@hotmail.com , nuttycs@gmail.com
Telephone. : 06-6865109
Objective to obtain a position in IT related
Personal information
§ Date of Birth : 15 March 1984
§ Marital Status : Single
§ Nationality: Thai
§ Religion: Buddhism
§ Interest: IT related
Skills
§ Programming : Web programming , HTML , JAVA , C, PHP
§ Computer Skills : I can use computer , MS-Office , Internet , Macromedia Flash MX,
Adobe Photoshop and Macromedia Dreamwever
§ Operating System and Network Command: Windows, Linux
§ Analyse & Design : Analysis and design Database
Personal Characteristics
§ I am co-operative because I want to work with other toward common goals.
§ I am creative because I can write or present idea.
§ I am careful because I take care my friends any time.
§ I confident because I never to fear everything when I do work.
§ I am friendly because something my friend has a problem, I can help them.
Internships
Summer 2004 Department: IT Support
Company: Cyber Port limited partnership
· Repair the computer
· Installed Application and Software.
Summer 2005 Department: Graphic design and web design.
Company: Topinter engineering limited partnership
Website: www.topinterengineering.com
· Create web-site with PHP Language and MySQL
· Analyse web-site job system
Education and Activity
- Banraiyai elementary school.
- Klongpang Wittayacom secondary school.
- Klongpang Wittayacom high school.
- Now I am studying computer science at Prince of Songkhla University Phuket Campus.
๏ Committee of Environment Club
๏ Staff for train children about environment
Subject list:
- Computer Logic And Architecture
- Data communication
- Computer Network System
- Special Topic in Computer Science (Web Programming)
- Information System Design And Analysis
- Principles Of Database System
- Special Topics in Computer Science (Data Warehousing And Data Mining)
- Special Topics in Computer Science(Object-Oriented Analysis And Design)
- Structured Programming
Senior Project
- About Restaurant System that receive order by Pocket PC and PC.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home